Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marvin Jungling
Dr. Marvin Jungling, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Alamo, CA. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Jungling is affiliated with John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus and John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Marvin Jungling has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Jungling is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
44 Years Experience
University of Iowa
Graduated in 1969
Dr. Marvin Jungling accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions1432 Emmons Canyon Dr, Alamo, CA
Dr. Marvin Jungling is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Alamo, CA.