Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marvin Kendall MD
Dr. Marvin Kendall, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Littleton, NH, with other offices in Barre, VT and Littleton, NH (and 1 other location). He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Kendall is affiliated with Littleton Regional Hospital, Weeks Memorial Hospital and Upper Connecticut Valley Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Marvin Kendall has 4 locations
600 Saint Johnsbury Rd
Littleton, NH 03561
Dr. Marvin Kendall has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Kendall is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Littleton Regional Hospital
Weeks Memorial Hospital
Upper Connecticut Valley Hospital
White River Junction Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Littleton Hospital NH
Central Vermont Medical Center
40 Years Experience
Loma Linda University
Graduated in 1973
Dr. Marvin Kendall Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Marvin Kendall's office for more information.
600 Saint Johnsbury Rd Littleton, NH 03561
225 S Main St Barre, VT : (802) 479-3302
580 Saint Johnsbury Rd Littleton, NH : (603) 444-2010
170 Middle St Lancaster, NH : (603) 788-2521
Locations & Directions
Dr. Marvin Kendall is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Littleton, NH.