Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Marvin Mack has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 5 of 12
Dr. Mack has seen me and my family members since 2003 when we moved here. He was absolutely "right on" with his diagnosis every time.....found my husband's "tick fever" and my RA without difficulty nor any doubt. Called me in Dallas, Texas to give me my lab results and final dx. We relied on him heavily. You could always "walk-in" to compassionate, top-notch, personal care. He was like a family friend and I am so,so shocked to hear of his death.....YEARS, no DECADES too soon. Rest in Peace, Friend.
Initially he seemed like he was a good doctor. He was nice and funny but nice and funny does not make a good doctor. He didn't help me at all with my problem at hand and when I would call him for advice and help after my appointment with him, he was even worse. He knew that my problem wasn't something that he was capable of helping with, but he didn't even help find another doctor that could help me. Ultimately he was judgmental and did nothing except take my money. If you want an actual doctor that cares and will help, do not see Dr. Mack.
Dr. Mack is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Boone Hospital Center
32 Years Experience
University of Missouri at Columbia
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Marvin Mack accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions900B Rain Forest Pkwy, Columbia, MO
Dr. Marvin Mack is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbia, MO.