Dr. Marvin Maxwell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marvin Maxwell?

THE BEST DOCTOR IN HIGHLANDS COUNTY

Posted on November 17th, 2017

Dr. Maxwell is a very busy doctor with many patients. I called his office on Thursday concerning a medical problem. His kind and great staff got my hubby and me in to see him. We really appreciate him giving his time and opinion to us. Thank you 😊 so much for your care and concern. Wishing you and your staff a Happy 😊 Thanksgiving. May God Bless Each of you!!!!

Posted on August 16th, 2017

Just the best of the best doctors I've ever been to.

Amazing. My family has had the pleasure of being cared for by Marvin Maxwell for over 2 decades. He has cared for us as we've raised our children into adulthood. He is spot on with his diagnosis, his compassion beyond words.

Posted on April 24th, 2017

Posted on November 22nd, 2016

So kind!

Dwinell

Posted on June 16th, 2016

My wife went into Maxwell's office and the PA said it looked like she might of had a TIA. No testing was offered no follow up was offered. I had to request a referral to a Neurologist. It is now another day later and still no referral as the person doing the referral has to wait on diagnosis from PA. It has been a week since we were in the office. After speaking with a Neurologist about my wife symptoms they were shocked that she had not been sent for any kind of testing.

Posted on June 8th, 2016

Dr. Maxwell is an excellent and caring doctor who takes the time with his patients to accurately diagnose and care for them. He shows true concern and caring for his patients.

Ms.

Posted on April 18th, 2016

Dr. Maxwell is always very caring and concerned. He doesn't make you feel rushed, but takes time to answer any questions you may have. I certainly would recommend him.

Posted on February 13th, 2016

Dr. Maxwell is a very caring doctor and has a way of putting you at ease. He doesn't rush and really listens to you. I feel very confident having him take care of me and my medical needs. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a doctor that takes his time to listen and meet your medical needs.

Posted on December 10th, 2015

Dr Maxwell is the most caring Dr I have ever met.He does not come at you like he is in a hurry.Very soft talking and puts you at ease.Willing to work with you to solve your problems. The bonus is that he is a christian!

Posted on August 4th, 2015

I'm 90 years old have had several Doctors in my life, I have been with Dr. Maxwell for about 20 years, and he is the best I have had in my life.

Great family practice doctor

Posted on March 12th, 2009

Dr. Maxwell and his staff are among the most caring people I've had the opportunity to deal with. He truly cares about his patients, he takes the time I need to answer my questions, he is easy to understand, and seems most interested in doing what's right for me.

Great Small Town Doc

Posted on December 4th, 2008

I'm usually not all that impressed with physicians. However, Dr. Maxwell is an extremely caring doc who provides the best medical care I've ever received. I absolutely trust him with my life.