Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Marvin Mills
Dr. Marvin Mills, MD, FACC, PC is a Doctor primarily located in Ringgold, GA. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Mills is affiliated with Parkridge Medical Center, Erlanger Medical Center - Baroness Hospital and Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Marvin Mills has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Marvin Mills has the following 5 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Marvin Mills has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Marvin Mills is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Mills is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Parkridge Medical Center
Erlanger Medical Center - Baroness Hospital
Park Ridge Hospital
Erlanger Med Ctr, Chattanooga, Tn
Erlanger Medical Ctr
Hutcheson Medical Center
Hutcheson Med Ctr, Ft Oglethorpe, Ga
Memorial North Park
Memorial Health Care System,Inc
Erlanger Health System
41 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1972
Regional Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsMarvin L Mills MD, 382 Sabre Cir, Ringgold, GA
Dr. Marvin Mills is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ringgold, GA.