Dr. Marvin Ostrovsky Is this you?

Posted on July 20th, 2012

Dr. O was both of my kids Dr. and he was excellant. I would recomend him to anyone. My kids are now 29 and 22 and they loved him so much.

horrible bedside manner

Posted on June 11th, 2009

Although very qualified on paper to be a great pediatric doctor, Dr. Ostrovsky seems to have a horrible bedside manner and as a mother I need my child's pediatrician to be kind and caring as well as accurate. At my child's last appointment he was harsh and so forceful that he actually made my child bite his tongue and bleed. My child was so upset that he cried for a while after and was traumatized. I have recently changed pediatricians and will not allow Dr. Ostrovsky to examine my child again.

Posted on February 10th, 2015