Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Marvin Pietruszka has the following 3 specialties
- Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes self-care, leisure and work-related activities that lead to increased independence and development. Their goal is to empower people to still live the life they want despite any physical, developmental, social and/or emotional issues they might face.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Marvin Pietruszka has the following 10 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Breast Cancer
Dr. Marvin Pietruszka has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Marvin Pietruszka is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
This doctor works for cid management for the employer's. When an injured employee's doctor tries to help and get the injured / disabled employee treatment through works comp, the employer pays this doctor, to find any reason to deny treatment. Even the most basic of treatments like pain medication to help the employee keep working. How can this doctor live with himself. When a honest doctor wants to help someone suffering, this doctor has no problem taking money to make up any reason to deny it.
OMG!!! Don't choose this guy's, ridiculous customers services!!!!!! Its 4:12pm ,I'm still here from 1:30pm !!!!!! And still waiting for doctor to visit me!!! They says it takes 30min more to doctor come n see you ! They didn't tell me that simple dr visit takes almost 4 hours! waste of time :( It's 4:22pm and didn't see the doctor yet! Finally Dr visited me, and they got my blood test n I told them I just ate lunch, they didn't care cuz they wanted to charge insurance anyway... Don't waste your time, it should be mechanic shop, not dr office!
I have seen a lot of poor reviews about this doctor. I would like to say that I feel some reviewers are being unfair. Yes, there is a long wait time and it's an old and "not pretty" facility. But the wait time is due to the fact that Dr. Pietruszka is the ONLY physician in the West Valley (other than Olive View) who takes Medicare. He also has a lot of work comp patients. Hence, the crowded facility and long wait times. It is worth it if you want to settle your work comp claim. The doctor also speaks fluent Spanish and is very caring even if he seems rushed sometimes. His diagnoses are spot-on. He will do his best to help you with your work comp claim. He supports the "average Joe." If you feel you are made to wait too long, or that the staff seems rushes, it's because the clinic is just so busy...why? Because employers and insurance companies are out to screw you, and a good work comp doctor is hard to come by. Please bear this in mind. Dr. P is a great doc!
This doctor, and, his staff, have no sense of time at all! Oh!, you have an appointment?, that's nice!, who cares? You'll sit, for a while, in the main lobby, just to be called, back to one of the examination rooms, just to sit there ENDLESSLY!, just to have the..umm..Doctor, speed into the room, ask you some rapid fire questions about your health, does not completely explain test results, or really diagnose anything!, and, always seems to be in such a hurry, until, normally, there's no real time for any questions! If you have money, or, good insurance, he has NO PROBLEM, sending you for tests!, in which, I'm inclined to believe, often, are either bogus, unnecessary, or, fraudulent! I would not refer this doctor to an enemy of mine!
46 Years Experience
Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara
Graduated in 1972
University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center
Dr. Marvin Pietruszka accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net Salud EPO
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- Humana Choice POS
LA Care Health
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsDelcarmen Medical Center, 19234 Vanowen St, Reseda, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Marvin Pietruszka in this video.
Dr. Marvin Pietruszka is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Reseda, CA.