Dr. Marvin Platt Is this you?

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Marvin Platt?

Doctor doesn't know best!

Needs his license revoked! After telling me my pain was crazy and the lump in my breast was non existent , and refusing the mammogram he was referred to do, a second opinion proved otherwise!!! Glad I didny believe him when he said it was my hormones. What a jerk! I will survive, no thanks to Marvin Platt.

Very unpleasant man

I am a new patient of dr. Platt and I know I will never return to him. He did not bother to explain what kind of lump I have in my breast. I had to ask him to describe how the lump looks like and what consistency does it have. In addition, I had a feeling that he disbelief in my symptoms (itching in my breast due to fibroadenoma). I felt left alone, uninformed and ignored. I DO NOT recommend this man.

Metastatic Melanoma