Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Marvin D Rodgers has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Infectious Disease
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 11
Dr Rodgers has been my family's physician for over 20 years. He calms the nerves of his patients with jokes. He's very personable and friendly. He is good for scripts and basic health care. However, for gynecological care- I'd recommend a different doctor. I didn't feel my gynecological concerns were being addressed with the necessary urgency and seriousness. Also, a presumably PA or lab tech that called with lab results gave me incorrect information that was incorrect and that is alarming. Other than that, he's great. A relative of his works at the front desk. She's extremely rude. My family also feels as if the men in our family get higher priority when it comes to booking timely appointments. The new nurse that took over when Donna retired is very friendly but not as familiar with medical terms and seemed to take over the conversation by sharing her problems- instead of writing down mine. Again, nobody could ever do the same job as Donna.
Dr. Rodgers has been taking care of my health problems for more than 20 years. His professionalism, his staff, his laugh and his overall office procedures are like no other office. He has provided a family practice that has included everything from my bad back to my heart condition and diabetes. he is simply the best.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
37 Years Experience
Oklahoma State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Marvin D Rodgers accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS OK BlueChoice
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Community Care PCC
- CommunityCare PPO Standard Network
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAssociates Family Practice, 210 SW 89th St Ste A, Oklahoma City, OK
Dr. Marvin D Rodgers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.