Dr. Marvin Rorick Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

An Excellent Physian

When I read some of these reviews, I was beginning if we are talking about the same doctor. the only thing I might agree with is the wait to see him. However, I knew that people do sometimes wait a long time But my spouse and I both agree with the lady waiting in the waiting room with us. She said she has had to wait a long time to see him before but she was willing to wait to see h im because he is such a good doctor. I thought he was friendly, interested in what was going on with me. He ordered an EEG and sleep study which to my surprise showed I had severe sleep apnea. I have been on CPAP at night now for 2 months and what a difference! I had symptoms for 5 year and other doctor missed. So great to have my life back.. I found the staff to be very friendly and helpful. I am a registered nurse and worked for many years in ICU. I appreciate all he has done for me and will continue to call him my doctor and recommend him to my family and friends.

Would never recommend Dr. Rorick. Absolutely NO bedside manner and doesn't even remember you after having been in to see him several times. Never on time and usually at least an hour late. There is no concern or sympathy for making you wait that long. Cannot get the office to call back. Have left several messages over the past couple of weeks with no returned calls. I find Dr. Rorick to be arrogant, odd and no sense of wanting to help solve the problem. Actually asks me what I want to do, instead of recommending what he thinks as a neuorologist. So disappointing!

A Warning!

RUN!!!!! This man is nothing more than an educated used car salesman! AN EGOMANIACAL QUACK! MISDIAGNOSED ME TWICE. Nearly Cost me my LIFE!! WOULDN'T LET HIM TREAT MY DOG!!

Ticked off after 2 waiting for nothing!!!!!

I have been sitting her for about 2 hrs and 15 min all the other dr patients have come and gone . I believe this will be my mothers LAST visit . The only dr you should ever have to wait this long on is an obygyn dr Whose has his owm practice and was called out to deliver . And even then his staff would reschedule. I find this rude,disrespectful,and many other things . You get he just of it Unless you have nothing to do but wait in a smelly lobby,I would advise you see another Dr. After seeing him for less than 5 min he got a call on his cell phone and walked out of the room in the middle of our conversation and walked into another patients room ON his cell phone!!!!!

Good doctor, nightmare office.

Be prepared to wait well beyond an hour after your scheduled appointment time to be seen. Also, be prepared to deal with disgruntled, rude and angry front desk personnel. Finally, if you are OK with never getting a returned phone call from the office regarding diagnostics, meds, etc., then this is your place! That being said, when you finally do meet with Dr. Rorick, he is very friendly, intelligent and takes his time with you. It's everything else that's horrible. His staff make it difficult to reconcile continuing to see him.

When you can get in to see the doctor, (after an 1-2 hour wait) he seems concerned. Consistently has to review his records. The medical assistants are not quick to return calls/ if they ever do. When brought to the attention on the doctor (the 2nd time/ things got resolved much quicker).

do not waste your time!

I have decided that I am going back to college to become a neurologist. Any career where I am able to consistently able to be 45 minutes late and not be fired sounds great. I have waited no less than 2 hours, Max 4 hours. He was unable to read my MRI's and unable to diagnosis my problems. The .secretary had the audacity to tell me it is my responsibility to make Rorick on time, really? She has been rude every time I have had to deal with her. To sum it up UN one word FARCE!

Never again!

I've been seeing Dr. Rorick for almost 10 yrs. in the past year or two, my experiences have gotten worse. Staff is very rude seems like thier always in a bad mood and I have to call several times and leave msg's to get refills on my meds. Somtimes I have ran out of my meds because it takes them so long to get back to me. My last visit there, I was his 1st patient of the day at 11:00am, my daughter and I were called back around 11:30 a we're told he should be there anytime, odd considering my appt was for 11. 12:15 rolls around and still no doc, my daughter went out to ask the receptionist how much longer, after standing there for about 5 min before she was acknowledged she was told "I don't know where he is he should have been here by now" then went back to her paper work, so we waited about 10 more min and just left. I'm with UC Physicians now and everyone has been so friendly and curtiois

Average wait time is 1.5 to 3 hours

Never saw doctor within 90 minutes across dozen visits...have waited over 2 hours past appointment on multiple occasions. Office team returns calls with no action completed, simply a request for a return call, but actually getting someone on the phone will take 10-20 call attempts across 2-3 days with a dozen messages - very unlike any office I have ever experienced in 50 years....The doctor is one the best ever so he is one of the only doctors I have ever seen worth putting up with any of this office administration nightmare.

I am currently looking for a different practice - twice I have left the office without being seen as the wait was just too long

Exceptional Effort

I have seen many others previously about my issues which are complex and proven too difficult for other doctors to be willing to spend so much time figuring out what was wrong. The doctor spent a LOT of time understanding my issues. When I was referred to another doctor for a test - he interjected when I was told 3 months wait and convinced another doctor to see me three times within the month.

Not worth the time or money

The entire time that I was treated by him he simply put me on pain meds and sent me home. His staff was friendly, but not worth the trouble. I never got an actual diagnosis till I went somewhere else. I would never go back or recommend him to anyone.