The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Marvin Rotman has the following 2 specialties
- Radiation Oncology
A radiation oncologist is a physician who specializes in the use of nuclear medicine in diagnosing and treating cancer in a patient.
These doctors work in concert with other cancer specialists in order to determine the best form of treatment for a specific patient. Radiation oncologists are in charge of determining the correct dose of radiation to be used in treatments like radiotherapy and chemotherapy, as well as the appropriate amount of time that radiation should be administered in order to maximize the therapeutic benefits.
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), ultrasound, and nuclear medicine.
Radiologists are experts in these different types of tests and can advise a primary care doctor on which test is most appropriate in a specific case. These doctors also assist primary care doctors in analyzing the images produced by these tests in order to determine next steps necessary for treatment.
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Rotman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Kings County Hospital Center
North Shore University Hospital
Maimonides Medical Center
SUNY Downstate Medical Center
Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Brookdale University Hospital & Medical Center
Kings County Hospital Center, Brooklyn, Ny
Peninsula Hospital Center
Univ Hosp of Brooklyn-SUNY Ctr
St Vincents Catholic Medical Centers
University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Brooklyn University Hospital
Suny Health Science Center Bro, Brooklyn, Ny
New York Harbor Healthcare System
Suny Downstate Mc at Lich
- Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Montefiore Medical Center
Dr. Marvin Rotman accepts the following insurance providers.
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSUNY Downstate Medical Center, 450 Clarkson Ave, Brooklyn, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Marvin Rotman in this video.
Dr. Marvin Rotman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.