Dr. Marvin Sachs Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Marvin Sachs?

Horrible experience

Posted on April 8th, 2016

Dr. Sachs was rude to me and totally blew off my concerns about my daughter's health. Seemed annoyed when I asked him a question. Refused to test her for what I brought her in to be seen for. Also refused to write me a doctors note with a clearance date for daycare. I was very disappointed by the care my daughter received from him. He barely spoke to my child or looked her in the eye and handled her like an animal when examining her throat and ears. Shame shame Kaiser.

Im hiding from this doctor under my chair!!! He scares me!!

Posted on December 22nd, 2011

First time I visited this doctor because our pediatrcian was out of town. My son has a staph infection that is getting worse and he attempted to send us home with the diagnosis of of an allergy rash. Staph is serious and when I disagreed with this doctor (politly but strong enough to be an advocate for my son) he threatened to deny treatment and throw me out of his office. He seemed like he had serious issues relating to temperment and impulsivness.

Posted on April 4th, 2015