Dr. Marvin F Shienbaum Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marvin F Shienbaum?

Facial Rejuvination

I have been going to Dr. Shienbaum for a number of years. I really like the idea that he does the fillers and botox shots personally and he is very gentle and attentive during the procedures. The staff is wonderful and the results are always spectacular. I intend to go to Dr. Shienbaum for as long as he is in practice.

I HATE TO LOOK AT MY SCARES!

LIKE SOMEONE ELSE SAID U TELL DR. SHIENBAUM YOUR CONCERNS AND HE SAID OH DON'T WORRY IT WILL GET BETTER. IT'S BEEN A YEAR AND MY SCARES ARE UGLY HE CUT ME SO BAD AND LIKE HE DIDN'T KNOW WHAT HE WAS DOING I PAID ALMOST $13,000 DOLLARS WHAT A WASTE A AND I HATE LOOKING AT MYSELF NAKED. i COULDN'T ENJOY GOING TO THE BEACH THIS SUMMER CAUSE OF HOW MY STOMACH LOOKS. I CAN'T SLEEP ON MY LEFT SIDE BECAUSE OF WHAT HE HAS DONE TO MY BODY AND MY BELLY BUTTON IS SO BAD AND BLACK. I CAN GO ON AND ON ABOUT WHAT THIS DOCTOR HAS DONE TO ME. SCARE ME FOR LIFE.

Breast augmentation

I couldnt be happier, from start to finish he and his staff are amazing! I told him whatvi was wanting and he and his staff steered me in the right direction. I fully trust his opinion and abilities! Thinking of going back for brazilian butt lift ! I had a breast augmentation and they are so natural, no regrets! Would recommend him highly to anyone!!

Mrs

The staff is great, they are very friendly and kind. They make you feel right at home. Great place to go, and get your needs meet what ever you want. Breast, stomach, eye, etc. They will take very good care of you. So far the best place in Tampa.

Mrs

Hi my name is Cynthia Slew, just had surgery with Doctor S. He is a great and wonderful doctor. Great at what he dose. I would recommend he for, all your surgery. He is one of the top best doctor in Tampa. He has make me love, and appreciate my body more. He literally gave me my life back. Love doctor S. Great man, great doctor.

I'd been to a few other surgeons thinking of a tummy tuck but when I had my appt. with Dr. Shienbaum I knew he was the Dr. for my surgery. Not only did he offer a total liposculpture with the procedure, but he was the only surgeon who suggested the liposuctioned fat be re-injected into my buttocks to add more curves.. Two months later and I am elated with my results! Best decision I ever made. Dr. Shienbaum and his staff are the best!

Pleasantly Suprised!

Dr. Shienbaum was awesome, it is very apparent that he loves what he do! I had a few consultation prior to meeting with Dr. Shienbaum over 18 months, once I meet with him I scheduled my surgery the following week. He made me feel like he knew exactly what I want and in reality he made me look better than I ever thought, I am so happy with my results and it's only been I week. I have referred several of my friends to him!

Best decision ever!

Dr. Shienbaum is a great surgeon. He is double board certified plastic surgeon. He takes him time with all patients. I wanted a natural yet bigger breast appearance. I choose a great size with the help of his amazing staff members. Ginny- his nurse was fantastic at answering and preparing me for my surgery. Chelsea his medical assistant had such a geniue attitude and was always so kind with anything I need post-operativly. Patty was always quick to help me on my way to recovery. She answered all my girly questions and was always available to assist with any of my needs. Dr. Shienbaum is an excellent surgeon and his staff is just as wonderful.

Not Happy!!!!

Out of 3 procedures I had done, only 1 is noticeable and I'm not even happy with that one. The scar is way much more then expected. The staff is very pleasant and convincing. The doctor make you feel at ease all while you are looking into getting something done. Post op experience. ...not that great. Staff not as attentive. When ever you have a question or concern they brush it off with... "don't worry, I had that happened to me to" the doctor never addresses your concerns as if he never read your chart and seen what you've explained to the MA. I am pretty disappointed I paid alot of money and not happy at all with my results!

Dr. Shienbaum is a wonderful doctor. He put me at ease from the moment I first met him and his staff. He does a wonderful job and made me feel and look beautiful. I highly recommend him to everyone.

I am very disappointed with my results. Dr Sheinbaum did not do what we had discussed. $3300 dollars later, I can't even see a difference. Very unsatisfied-would not recommend this doctor.

Amazing!! Must go to Brandon Plastic Surgery.

Dr. Shienbaum and nurse Ginny took such excellent care of me! I have had two plastic surgeries in the past so I know the difference between good and bad experiences. My last surgeon butchered me but these guys are AWESOME! I'm two days post surgery and haven't had any bruising or swelling after a bilateral mastopexy. Amazing! I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Dr. Marvin F Shienbaum is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brandon, FL.