Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please contact us if you have any additional information.

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Wonderful Doctor

Dr. Slotkin is a fantastic doctor. It's been many years since my thyroid was removed by him and the scar is unbelievable - most don't even see it! He tested me for months, never giving up until we found what the issue was. My mom also went to him for a skin growth removal in his office - it ended up being deeper than expected and he kept apologizing and according to my mom just about cried because he knew it was painful. Can't say enough praise about him!

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.

Dr. Marvin Slotkin is similar to the following 4 Doctors near West Palm Beach, FL.

Dr. Marvin Slotkin Is this you?