3.9

Won't be back

My daughter experienced an infection following a small surgery that Dr. Spann performed. When we tried to get follow up care all we got was the run around from the office staff (He was gone for Thanksgiving). We finally sought help from a family friend who is a Dr. and confirmed that it was in fact a rapidly progressing infection. During her follow up appointment, my wife shared our experience with Dr. Spann and he did the same thing that his assistant had done, cut her short and denied that it had anything to do with them. We received zero follow up care and lots of resistance from Dr. Spann and Couture Medical. Quick to get defensive and make excuses rather than address issues.

Excellent!!!!!!

I went to a lot of Doctors and he’s the best by far in town

WOW!!!

Dr Marvin Spann is FANTASTIC! It was just a great experience from the moment I walked in the door! Beautiful office, staff was nice, wait time wasnt bad and the results from my Tummy Tuck and Botox have me wondering what I should do next! Dr. Spann, THANK YOU!!! You gave me my confidence back! See you soon for that Breast Lift we discussed! LOL!

Great Dr!!!!

If you are looking for a great doctor in Las Vegas for plastic surgery go to Dr Marvin Spann!

No “Butts” About It...

Las Vegas plastic surgeon Dr Marvin Spann just took me from no backside to bootylicious! Thank you Dr Spann!!!

Best Boobs!

Thanks to Dr. Marvin Spann in Las Vegas I am in my mid 30s , with 3 kids, and boobs that look like I never had kids! Want the best boobs in Las Vegas?Go see Dr. Marvin Spann!!

Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon is Fantastic!!!

I spent months researching the best doctor in Las Vegas to perform my rhinoplasty...time after it always came back “Dr Marvin Spann is the best!” My results are further proof that there truly isn’t a better surgeon in Las Vegas than Dr Marvin Spann!!! Thank you !!!

Wow! Vegas has the BEST of the BEST!

Best LIPO surgeon in Vegas!!!

Top Doc in Las Vegas!

Anyone who is looking for a great plastic surgeon in Las Vegas needs to go see Dr. Marvin Spann! From start to finish he was FANTASTIC! 5 stars isnt high enough! Thank you Dr. Spann!

FANTASTIC PHYSICIAN!

I recently had my consultation with Las Vegas plastic surgeon, Dr. Marvin Spann; I am THRILLED!!! He explained what I can expect during my Breast Augmentation Surgery, he answered all of my questions, and eased my fears. I CANNOT WAIT for my surgery! Thank you Dr. Marvin Spann! Now I understand why all of my friends call you THE BEST PLASTIC SURGEON IN LAS VEGAS!

Dr spann did a breast reduction on an out patient procedure. Yes, i went home after surgery. This was the worst ever. I had the worst pain, and bleeding.there should have been a drain inserted. Now, my right boob is a "C" my left boob is an "A"

Patricia

I have been a patient of Dr. Marvin Spann for just about two years; the office staff is professional the wait time is good. Dr. Spann has truly been a blessing to me, he is very Professional and personable. He is also very meticulous and takes pride in what he does. I respect that about him. He has given me the confidence to feel good about myself regardless of my circumstances , he communicates with me about my care and shows genuine concern with me as a patient. I am so glad to have him as my plastic surgeon

Dr. Marvin D Spann is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.