Dr. Marvin D Spann Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Marvin D Spann?

Patricia

I have been a patient of Dr. Marvin Spann for just about two years; the office staff is professional the wait time is good. Dr. Spann has truly been a blessing to me, he is very Professional and personable. He is also very meticulous and takes pride in what he does. I respect that about him. He has given me the confidence to feel good about myself regardless of my circumstances , he communicates with me about my care and shows genuine concern with me as a patient. I am so glad to have him as my plastic surgeon

Ethically Unprofessional

My wife went for breast reduction surgery and after her visit to Dr. Spann was traumatized and will no longer seek a male surgeon due to his ethically sexual comments stating like a child in a candy store "why would you ever consider breast reduction " in a very uncalled for tone.After speaking to a prominent Doctor in Las Vegas his comments all the more show the lack of professionalism etc. experienced that day.

I had a melanoma on my chin and went to a plastic surgeon because i was concerned about scarring. My dressing was totally saturated with blood less than 5 hours after being discharged from the out patient surgery center. When I called the office I was told "just apply pressure. We are closing in 15 minutes". I certainly never received a post-op phone call that night. I was given post-op appointment 22 days later. That was later changed to 8 days later so a medical assistant could remove my sutures. I was never given a follow-up with the doctor nor has anyone ever called with the pathology results. And my scar, well it's quite ugly, lumpy and sore. So.....it's up to you.

After many years of suffering from scoliosis over the years, the pain just got worse to the point that my neck and shoulders were always hurting. I decided to have a breast reduction at COUTURE Dermatology and Plastic Surgery with Dr. Marvin Spann. The day of the surgery after I was send home, I noticed right away that the shoulder and neck pain was not there. Dr. Spann is a perfectionist! Now I see my breast small, young, and beautiful. The care and attention from the staff is just amazing; Alyssa and Kayla thank you for always cheering me up while I was recovering from this surgical procedure.

Dr. Spann did my liposuction on stubborn, exercise and diet-resistant areas on my stomach and flanks. I'm so happy with my new body. After years of struggling, now in my mid 40's and after 3 pregnancies, I have the body I always knew was possible.

Dr. Marvin Spann

He is such a caring physician and he listens. He is patient, takes his time and I would recommend him for any cosmetic procedure. He was there for me when I had breast cancer and did my reconstruction after a bi-mastectomy in 2011

BOTCHED!

I wish I had known he wasn't board certified before he did my reduction! As the other reviewer said, I wish I could post my pictures. If the public could only see, they would NEVER step foot in his office. I wake up every morning to look at the botched procedure. A piece of advice for everyone...DO NOT wait for a year for your "body to take final shape". In doing so, you expire the statute of limitations for suing the Marvin Spann's of the world. I am beyond hurt and disappointed about the way my surgery turned out. Everyday, I wish I hadn't done it.

and if you complain, you are shut out - hoping that you'll just go away

Too bad I can't post pictures of what he did to my breasts

Always a pleasant experience

My visits to Dr. Spann at Couture Dermatology and Plastic Surgery are always calm and pleasant. The staff is courteous, kind and responsive. They do not keep me waiting. The consult with the Dr and his assistant is informative. They answer all my questions and concerns thoughtfully and privately. The office waiting area is pretty, clean and calming. I enjoy the friendly and easy atmosphere from the entire staff. I would not hesitate to refer anyone to Dr. Spann. He is experienced and his confidence puts me at ease.

I came to see Dr. Marvin Spann for a consult on cosmetic procedures to keep my skin looking young. He recommended that I start doing botox to help with the wrinkles in my forhead and to use good skin care products to stop the aging process. I couldn’t be happier with the result! I loved his office and everyone on the staff was so nice. I will definitely send all my friends here for their cosmetic needs and I will keep him in mind when it comes time for me to get my boobs done! I loved Couture and Dr.Spann!

I recently had breast reduction surgery with Dr. Marvin Spann at Couture Dermatology and Plastic Surgery. I was so happy with my results. The entire experience was so smooth. The office staff and nurses always knew my name when I arrived. I was never kept waiting. They were paitient and calming when answering any questions or concerns both before and after my surgery. Dr. Spann did a wonderful job explaining the procedure and let me know in advance any complications that might arise. I am very pleased with the results of my surgery. I look better and I feel better. I have never felt so cared for at a Doctors office. I will certainly return!

Always a great experience!

I like that everyone in the office makes me feel like a friend, rather than just another patient. The staff is always courteous, knowledgeable, and accessible. Both Doctors treat me with kindness, and respect. It's never an uncomfortable atmosphere, and I've always felt like the doctor's make my concerns a priority.

Dr. Marvin D Spann is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.