Stein Marvin Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Stein Marvin?

Uncooperative Doctor and Staff

Posted on June 16th, 2017

I have had extreme difficulty getting Doctor Stein and his staff to respond to my telephone calls for the test results for my Ultrasound test results from Cardio in Margate,Florida.I contacted my health insurance carrier,Avmed and they have also been uncooperative.His receptionist is a very mean and hateful lady.

Better Care needed here

Posted on July 27th, 2016

Just moved into the neighborhood and checking around for Urologist in the area. I heard some of them talking about this particular doctor and she was telling the other person about her terrible experience. She has been going to this office for a very long time. She called to cancel her last appointment with them as she was ill and did end up in the hospital and forgetting to re-schedule. When she called to get a Rx re-newed they out and out refused stating she did not re-schedule her appointment. They would gladly schedule that for her but she was going to have to wait a few weeks, in the meantime she has been out of her medication for over two weeks (she was calling but no one bothered to call her back until almost 2 wks. later) and now has to wait even longer for medication that she needs. How can a doctors office treat a long standing patient this way, an elderly person who needs a Rx and cannot get one because she forget to re-schedule and appointment after a hospitalization. Needless to say, this is not the kind of office anyone needs to be visiting as they obviously have no compassion for us the elderly. I would say this office is not only a disgrace to the profession but hurtful to the elderly community.

Posted on May 26th, 2016

My mom was in so much pain and her bladder got infected. Never go to him again.

Posted on May 25th, 2016

Please go elsewhere. They never return a call and the staff is very rude.

Worst Doctor ever!

Posted on May 18th, 2016

If I could rate this Urologist with a Zero star I would. He spends two minutes with every patient.. Both of my worst visits were done this way. He has an attitude and his staff as well.. Do your self a favor and trust me on this one, go to any Urologist but him if you want a doctor who cares and wants to help. Because this is not this Doctor. In fact he prescribed on my second visit an antibiotic that I listed in my charts that I was allergic too.. Wow pretty scary, and he knew he messed up. because he called me directly afterward when I complained! Pretty Sad Doctor!

Posted on March 28th, 2016

So far very pleased

Anger Management

Posted on February 12th, 2015

I like his staff but the doctor is very old school and loves to yell at people whether in person or on the phone. He didn't care to listen to me and just jumped to conclusions and forced procedures. Do not recommend.

Posted on October 23rd, 2012

great doctor

Prostate Biopsy without any anesthesia

Posted on September 7th, 2012

This careless impatient doctor performed a biopsy on my husband this morning without any anesthesia causing him excruciating pain. This Doctor did not care at all that the anesthesia did not work, just remarked that oh well sometimes it doesn't work. I am shocked. This was inhumane and a crime as far as I am concerned. If I were you, I would go to another doctor who cares about his patients. plus the office was dirty and the staff - well I guess they take their attitude from the doctor.

prostate biopsy without any anesthesia!! Omg excruciating.

Posted on September 7th, 2012

do yourself a favor, find a decent doctor. dr Stein performed a terribly painful prostate biopsy on me knowing full well that the numbing injection h ...

Great care after operation

Posted on March 19th, 2011

Vasectomy went as planned. Dr. Stein took great care after operation, emailed regurarly to check my situation, answered any further questions etc. Great doctor and very likeable man. Would be happy to recommend him to anybody.

Posted on October 12th, 2017