Dr. Marvin Tark Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Marvin Tark?

Unresponsive and Unprofessional

Posted on September 21st, 2016

I was referred by my spinal surgeon for severe neck pain. When I called Alliance, I was told to have my doctor fax all my medical records, which I did by the next day. 7 days past without a call to schedule a new patient appointment. I called three times to get a status and was told each time it was under review. I decided if Alliance was this unresponsive and uncaring about a patient in pain just to get scheduled for an appointment, then they would be equally unresponsive and uncaring if I ever got in to see a doctor. So I called them and told them I was going to a different clinic and that I wanted to pick up my records. The woman on the phone told me I could not do that for inexplicable reasons and didn't offer to just fax them to the new clinic. They are my records and I am the patient so I find it odd that I couldn't get my own records. This company is a red flag and very unprofessional. BTW, after faxing my records to the alternative clinic, I received a call from them within 5 minutes and was scheduled for an appointment for a few days. I sincerely regret choosing Alliance and it's unfortunate a week was wasted without getting medical care I needed.

Pain Management

Posted on November 2nd, 2015

Dr. Tark is very focused on the condition and pain management of his patients. He is very thorough and spends the amount of time with the patient that it takes to understand the underlying issues associated with their pain and effective solutions to properly manage that pain. Dr. Tark is instrumental in helping patients carry on a normal and productive lives. Most importantly, Dr. Tark is very compassionate and concerned about debilitating pain unlike many surgeons & other doctors.

Posted on June 1st, 2016