Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Marvin E Turbow
Marvin E Turbow is a Doctor primarily located in Fountain Valley, CA. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 5
I went to Dr. Turbow to help me with my heart problem. His bedside manner was terrible as he spoke to me condesendingly, and he cut me short when I tried to tell him my symptoms. It seemed as if he didn't think what I was saying was important. I was also surprised to see he does not do any testing himself. He sends you out to a technician for the important tests. The office staff was very rude too, and they do not treat patients with kindness or respect. The nurse yelled at me to remove my jacket to take my blood pressure, and when she asked me to lie down for a cardiograhm. She never used the word "please"! The equiptment in the office was also old, and dirty. I would never recommend Dr. Turbow's office to anyone. If you want to receive high standard care, go somewhere else!
Dr. Turbow refuses to call with results of tests. We have called four times within three weeks and can not get results of tests that he said were important and would be availabe within three days. His staff is very condensending and rude and incompentent. His staff does not follow through with messages to the doctor and continues to make excuses. There are five doctors practicing in the office and none of the five doctors will call back if Dr. Turbow is out of town on vacation. We do not recommend Dr. Turbow or any of the doctors practicing with him.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions18111 Brookhurst St, Fountain Valley, CA
Marvin E Turbow is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fountain Valley, CA.