- Hospital Of Central Connecticut
- Midstate Medical Center
- Hospital For Special Care
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marwan S Haddad MD
Dr. Marwan S Haddad, MD is a doctor primarily located in Meriden, CT, with another office in New Britain, CT. Their specialties include Family Medicine, Infectious Disease.
Dr. Marwan S Haddad has 2 locations
Dr. Marwan S Haddad has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Marwan S Haddad has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Weight Loss
Dr. Marwan S Haddad Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Marwan S Haddad
Dr. Haddad works in Meriden, CT and 1 other location and specializes in Family Medicine and Infectious Disease. Dr. Haddad is affiliated with Hospital Of Central Connecticut, Midstate Medical Center and Hospital For Special Care.