Dr. Marwan Shaykh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marwan Shaykh?

Rude, disorganized, dismissive, not helpful

Posted on September 29th, 2017

Upon arrival to my initial appointment w/ Dr. Shaykh we were invited into the office with only a curt greeting, no eye contact, no hand shake. He proceeded to glance at each page in my medical file, so quickly that I'm sure he couldn't have gleaned much. He had not reviewed anything before we entered his office! I regretted sending over my paperwork, b/c he seemed so irritated by having to look through it all. Without asking any questions he informed me that he doubts I have PCOS and that my recurrent miscarriages are nothing to worry about. Said we should just keep trying. He actually cursed multiple times during the visit and dismissed many of my (valid, researched) concerns. He performed a very brief ultrasound, I had to ask many questions in order to get anything from it. He agreed to order some labs, but not b/c he thought I needed them - only b/c the miscarriages are causing me psychological distress. I felt like I'd been sucked through a time warp to 1830 or something - with a cold, uncaring misogynistic doctor insinuating that my only problem was typical female 'hysteria'. I couldn't believe his lack of people skills and bedside manner. I honestly felt like we were bothering him. His lack of empathy and unwillingness to listen were astonishing. If you're a recurrent miscarriage patient looking for answers or solutions, I don't think you'll find them here. Also, as previous reviewers have mentioned, he answered a personal call and texted during my brief visit! Never in my life...

Dissappointed

Posted on January 9th, 2017

Very knowledgible doctor and staff but they were all a bit unorganized. Files were lost and required amount of prescriptions were never accurate. The doctor always put blame on the patient. I was a bit shocked that the doctor never wanted to take resposnibility for anything that went wrong and everything went wrong.

Posted on August 21st, 2016

I love my Dr and all of the staff...

Posted on May 10th, 2016

I love everything about this dr office... They are so helpful

Highly recommended

Posted on May 8th, 2016

We found Dr. Shaykh and the entire staff to be compassionate, supportive, and professional. Despite the distance traveled, we received personalized care; and we'll always be grateful.

Patient

Posted on January 2nd, 2016

Our story is not a unique one. Many couples struggle with infertility and the hopelessness that it brings when you desperately want to have a family of your own. Me and my husband were at this stage after trying all the other doctors in Jacksonville. Then someone told us about Dr Shaykh. She said " He is the best doctor you will ever meet. He is down to earth, pleasant, he knows his craft and he makes it happen, he made it happen for us, so you guys must go and see him." So we went and did not regret it. Our experience with Dr. Shaykh and his staff was the best we had ever had. They were understanding, empathetic, knowledgeable, kind, patient and most importantly, they made it happen for us. Today we have two beautiful daughters. Thanks to Dr. Shaykh and his wonderful Team of caring nurses. I highly recommend him to anyone seeking help with infertility!!

Posted on August 4th, 2015

Awesome Experience with Dr. Shaykh

Excellent, Realistic, Up-front Doctor

Posted on August 30th, 2014

Dr. Shaykh was honest with us from the beginning about potential for success, cost and the process itself. He was open to questions, but explained everything so fully and right off the bat, that we rarely had any. When we did have questions, the receptionist and other staff were willing to take as many calls/emails as it required to help us understand. We did find success at his office, and we thank them for all do their time.

THE BEST TEAM EVER

Posted on July 16th, 2014

DR.SHAYKH AND HIS STUFF THEY ARE AWESOME THEY CARE ABOUT YOU ,THEY CARE ABOUT THEIR JOB. THEY ANSWER ANY QUESTION AND GET BACK TO YOU ANYTIME. THEY ARE AVAILABLE ALL THE TIME . I RECOMMEND DR SHAYKH FOR EVERYONE.HE IS THE BEST.

highly recommend this Dr and staff!!

Posted on July 14th, 2014

Great staff. his nurses Kim and Heather really go above and beyond to help during the process. They are friendly and accessible even after hours and on weekends when most places you would not be able to reach anyone. Dr Shaykh was straight forward and forth coming with what he recommended based on my history and exam, and I appreciated the honesty. Very happy with the outcome and care I received.

Happy I found Dr. Shaykh !

Posted on March 30th, 2014

My husband and I been searching for a Dr. To Reverse My Tubes and I must say we made the right choice his staff is wonderful and so is he .He explained everything was very polite and I trusted him while under his care I will never forget him highly recommend him !

A life changer

Posted on February 26th, 2014

When we began to have trouble conceiving we went to many doctors in our area. We tried Iui's with no success. After 2 yrs with no success we were lost and frustrated that our dream of a family was slipping away. On Christmas Day we saw the link online with Dr. shaykh and we called ASAP. We were able have our first meeting over Skype since we did not live in Florida. we scheduled our Mini Ivf in February. we did not even know this was an option and a lot less expensive than a regular IVF. Dr. shaykh and his staff worked with us during the whole process and treated us like family. without his excellent team we would not have had our 8lbs15 oz baby boy. We told other families and even our Obgyn here about him so he can help others like us. While I hope we do not need his services again if we do have trouble conceiving again he will be our first call.