Dr. Mary-Anne A Ost Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Mary-Anne A Ost?

Great doctor and wonderful staff

I love Dr Ost and her staff the are friendly efficient and at anytime I can text or speak with the Doctor Barbra her nurse is wonderful and sue the receptionist is slow arm and inviting

Excellent Geriatric Care

Have been a patient for over 20 years. She is the BEST!!!!!

Horrible! The worst medical experience ever. All she did was talk about her daughter the entire exam. The whole thing was a waste of my time I ended up going elsewhere for proper medical treatment.

Do Not Use this Doctor

I have never been treated so poorly by a Doctor, I use that term lightly as she doesn't even have a medical degree fron the United States, The University of Carribean-whats that? Even the office was filthy dirty, I thought I was going to catch something in there, didn't use sterile equipment, just an absolute disgrace.

Excellent family doc!

Dr. Ost impressed me upon first contact with her on the phone. She was willing to take time to discuss the issues and spoke in laymen's terms, making the dialog fluid and understandable. Dr. Ost takes the time needed during appointments to be sure the patient understands what is going on medically.

Not for me or my family!

In my opinion, this is not one of the better doctors in the area. Wait time is always lengthy...first in waiting room and when you are taken to exam room. Then several interuptions during our appointment. When the appointment is towards the end of the morning, she is in a rush to get out...more important things than her patients...or so it felt to us! Doesn't listen to caregiver. Asks the dementia patient how she is feeling...patient tells her "fine"...and she believes that! Even though I explained she was complaining of pain!! Had this happen several times. We finally changed doctors.

Dr. Mary-Anne A Ost is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Grove, PA.