Dr. Mary A Burns Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mary A Burns?

I saw her for a condition I feel is very embarassing-leakage of my bladder and bowel. I have had this for years and never brought it up to my family doctor till I saw an ad on TV. My doctor referred me and promised me Dr Burns would take care of me. Not only did she help me but she and her nurse were very professional. I was embarassed going to see her but was not embarassed at all after meeting her. I would recommend her to everyone. Very intelligent and compassionate doctor.

Awesome. Very knowledgeable & Friendly Staff.

I have recommended Dr. Burns to family and friends and love the fact that she actually will call you and is on time with her appt. Great bedside manner. Up to date on new procedures as well.

I would highly recommend Dr. Burns. She is very professional and goes over every procedure needed . Dr. Burns and her staff made sure I understood everything that would happen before I went in the hospital for surgery.

would not go back

I have been seeing her for a few years because I can never see the person I'd like to see. She is a very nice lady, however she is not informative. I will not be seeing her again because everytime I call for my birth control they make me pay out of pocket to be seen, for the refill. They never call you back, like they said they would.

Great doctor

Dr. Burns is my gynecologist and I saw her for a preconception visit. She took more time with me than I ever expected to explain genetic testing, timeline, etc. I had a great experience. As a plus, the nurse was fantastic and the office is very nice.

Very pleased!

very impressed

Went to her for a second opinion- she put my mind at ease. Very informative. Ended up going the non surgery route and an very pleased. would go to her again.

Dr. Mary A Burns is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Virginia Beach, VA.