Is Dr. Mary T Abed the right Doctor for you?
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mary T Abed
Dr. Mary T Abed, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jersey City, NJ, with other offices in Wayne, NJ and Secaucus, NJ (and 1 other location). She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Mary T Abed has 4 locations
255 State Rt 3 Ste 215
Secaucus, NJ 07094
Book Online Now
Dr. Mary T Abed has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Mary T Abed has the following 12 expertise
- Heart Diseases
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Failure
- Heart Attack
- Blood Clot
- Unstable Angina
Showing 1 of 1
No Follow Up
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mary T Abed - Posted on June 6th, 2014
I had a Heart Cath with very positive results. After a week, I never hear from Dr. Abed. I called and left 5 message and not one was returned. I explained that my employer required a clearance letter and was told by staff that I need to make a follow up appointment. Next appointment was a month later. I explained that I could not be out of work for a month.....she didn't really seem to care. Would NOT recommend Dr. Abed at all.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
34 Years Experience
University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Bellevue Hospital Center
Dr. Mary T Abed Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Health Garden State
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mary T Abed is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Jersey City, NJ.