Is Dr. Mary T Abed the right Doctor for you?
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Mary T Abed has the following 12 expertise
- Heart Diseases
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Failure
- Heart Attack
- Blood Clot
- Unstable Angina
Showing 1 of 1
No Follow Up
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mary T Abed - Posted on June 6th, 2014
I had a Heart Cath with very positive results. After a week, I never hear from Dr. Abed. I called and left 5 message and not one was returned. I explained that my employer required a clearance letter and was told by staff that I need to make a follow up appointment. Next appointment was a month later. I explained that I could not be out of work for a month.....she didn't really seem to care. Would NOT recommend Dr. Abed at all.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
35 Years Experience
University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Bellevue Hospital Center
Dr. Mary T Abed Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Mary T Abed's office for more information.
2035 Hamburg Tpke Ste L Wayne, NJ : (973) 248-0200
Locations & Directions2035 Hamburg Tpke Ste L, Wayne, NJ
Dr. Mary T Abed is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Wayne, NJ.