Dr. Mary M Abraham Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mary M Abraham?

She is one awesome Dr.

Dr.Mary is a wonderful doctor,she diagnose my case ,knowlagibale, and help me with the medication and visit payment because i did not have insurance in that time.

Very happy with her

I have been going to Dr. Abraham for about four years now, and have been very happy with her. So far, it has just been for annual exams, but I was impressed with the fact that she sat down for a one on one talk with me after my first appointment, and now, years later she still remembers concerns I expressed years ago. (or just takes the time to read my patient notes before my appointments, which is just as good, so far as I am concerned). I always get the impression that she is willing to spend as much time with me as I need, but since I haven't had any specific concerns I haven't tested this impression.

Dr. Mary M Abraham is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.