- St Joseph's University Medical Center
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mary A Bonilla MD
Dr. Mary A Bonilla, MD is a doctor primarily located in Paterson, NJ, with other offices in Paterson, NJ and Paterson, NJ. They have 39 years of experience. Their specialties include Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
Dr. Mary A Bonilla has 3 locations
Dr. Mary A Bonilla has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Mary A Bonilla has the following 6 expertise
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
39 Years Experience
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Mary A Bonilla Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Mary A Bonilla
Dr. Bonilla works in Paterson, NJ and 2 other locations and specializes in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology. Dr. Bonilla is affiliated with St Joseph's University Medical Center.