Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mary Erickson
Dr. Mary Erickson, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Wofford Heights, CA, with other offices in Lake Isabella, CA and Bakersfield, CA . She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Erickson is affiliated with Bakersfield Memorial Hospital, Mercy Hospitals of Bakersfield and Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Mary Erickson has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 5
This woman is responsible for my dad's death! She prescribed him very heavy narcotics for his pain, and when my sisters sent in a letter warning her of pill abuse, she brushed it off and continued to prescribe him the very very strong narcotics! She also received another letter from an anonymous source regarding the same thing and brushed that off as well! Because of this woman my dad died at 52 years old leaving behind 4 daughters, a wife, and 3 grandchildren! Narcotics are the answer to everything for this woman! I would never recommend this so called "doctor" to anyone, ever! Keep your family away from this woman, especially your children!
Dr. Erickson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
Mercy Hospitals of Bakersfield
Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
Kern Valley Hospital
13 Years Experience
Western University of Health Sciences
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Mary Erickson accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mary Erickson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wofford Heights, CA.