Dr. Mary Erickson Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Mary Erickson?

Very caring Dr.

If not for Dr Erickson I would not be here today. Went to her one Saturday not feeling well. By the time I got home she had called 3 times. She sent me to a specialist who had to remove 1 foot of my colon. I owe her my life.

This woman is responsible for my dad's death! She prescribed him very heavy narcotics for his pain, and when my sisters sent in a letter warning her of pill abuse, she brushed it off and continued to prescribe him the very very strong narcotics! She also received another letter from an anonymous source regarding the same thing and brushed that off as well! Because of this woman my dad died at 52 years old leaving behind 4 daughters, a wife, and 3 grandchildren! Narcotics are the answer to everything for this woman! I would never recommend this so called "doctor" to anyone, ever! Keep your family away from this woman, especially your children!