Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mary Febbo has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
I went to see Ms. Febbo in the ER for a shoulder injury...she treated me like I was just looking for medication without doing any type of an examination. I was there for a chiropractic referral and to make sure I hadn't torn or broken anything. She then offered to administer a medication I am allergic to( which is listed as such in my chart). All I wanted was the chiropractic referral. When my primary care doctor was able to see me ( a month later), he discovered that the tendons surrounding my scapula were torn and my scapula was winging out. He asked me why I had waited so long, and I explained that I had went to see Ms. Febbo, but she not only didn't listen, she made me feel ashamed about my injury.
Dr. Febbo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Mary'S Hospital
St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
29 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Mary Febbo accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMary A Febbo MD, 3804 Lexington Dr, Middleton, WI
Dr. Mary Febbo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Middleton, WI.