Dr. Mary Febbo Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.4

I went to see Ms. Febbo in the ER for a shoulder injury...she treated me like I was just looking for medication without doing any type of an examination. I was there for a chiropractic referral and to make sure I hadn't torn or broken anything. She then offered to administer a medication I am allergic to( which is listed as such in my chart). All I wanted was the chiropractic referral. When my primary care doctor was able to see me ( a month later), he discovered that the tendons surrounding my scapula were torn and my scapula was winging out. He asked me why I had waited so long, and I explained that I had went to see Ms. Febbo, but she not only didn't listen, she made me feel ashamed about my injury.