Dr. Mary Ann A Flynn Gameng Is this you?

2.1

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Mary Ann A Flynn Gameng?

TERRIBLE DOCTOR WHO COULD PUT YOUR KIDS IN HARMS WAY - REFUSE TO SEE HER!!

I AM GREATLY DISSATISFIED WITH THIS DOCTOR. MY 8 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER HAD SPOTTING AND COMPLAINED OF PAIN WHEN SHE WOULD URINATE - DR SAID URINE SAMPLE CAME BACK NORMAL AND THAT THERE WAS NOTHING WRONG. I INSISTED FOR HER TO TAKE HER URINE IN FOR FURTHER TESTING -SHE AGREED TO ONLY FIND OUT SHE NEVER SUBMITTED HER URINE SAMPLE. ITS NOT EVERY DAY AN 8 YEAR OLD BLEEDS - I CAN NOT BELIEVE ANYONE WHO CALLS THEMSELVES A DOCTOR WOULD EVER IGNORE SUCH SERIOUS SYMPTOMS. MY DAUGHTER IS STILL COMPLAINING AND I ONLY HOPE TO HEAR BACK FROM ONE OF THE GOOD DOCTORS IN THE OFFICE. THIS IS LUDACRIS!!! EVEN IF ITS AN EMERGENCY REFUSE TO SEE THIS DR. FLYNN.. SHE IS CARELESS AND A COMPLETE JOKE. HER LACK OF CARING SHOULD BAN HER FROM SUCH WORK.

Not necessarily mean, but cold, distant, and uncaring. It's as though she had no heart and was unaffected by the pain I was in. I had a severe ear infection that I was being treated for and was having a really hard time with one night and had to see her. It alarmed me that she said I could stop taking the antibiotic even though I hadn't finished the antibiotic yet and it is always advised that you continue taking the antibiotic until it's finished. Her distant, rushed behavior, and severe lack of bedside manner bothered me. I would not want to see her again.

If there was a zero star, I would have given her a zero star. I called her million times to get my kids test resuls and she never called back despite of leaving multiple messages. How can you fo it with a mother????? She is pretty rude and is a big time liar. The staff tells you that she will call you back and you expect call all day long but she never calls back. I will never take my kids to a doctor who wont treat them like their family member. Not recommended to anyone at all!!!!!

Great Pediatrician

She was the attending physician when my daughter was born. When I would visit the practice & see other physicans. She would stop in to see how my daughter was doing.At the time my appointments were scheduled she was sometimes unavailable at the time I needed to make appointment.She has left the practice & would love to know where she went.