Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mary Ann A Franken has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Breast Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Adolescent Medicine
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
I love Dr. Franken and the staff at CWC. They are all so personable and friendly, and go out of your way to make you feel at home. I have been a patient there for over 4 years. I have suffered through one miscarriage, kidney stones, one successful pregnancy which resulted in an unplanned cesarean birth (not emergency) and I am currently pregnant with #2. While the wait times can be lengthy sometimes, it is always for a good reason (like she is in the middle of a surgery). I would highly recommend Dr. Franken for all of your OB/GYN needs.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2015, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
23 Years Experience
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
Dr. Mary Ann A Franken accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsContemporary Womens Care, 4323 N Josey Ln Ste 306, Carrollton, TX
Dr. Mary Ann A Franken is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Carrollton, TX.