Dr. Mary Ann A Franken Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mary Ann A Franken?

Fabulous Practice!

Dr. Franken and her staff have always been caring, attentive, sweet and helpful. I am very thankful to have Dr. Franken as my doctor. She is genuinely concerned with my well-being and spends time with me to address my concerns and questions.

I love Dr. Franken and the staff at CWC. They are all so personable and friendly, and go out of your way to make you feel at home. I have been a patient there for over 4 years. I have suffered through one miscarriage, kidney stones, one successful pregnancy which resulted in an unplanned cesarean birth (not emergency) and I am currently pregnant with #2. While the wait times can be lengthy sometimes, it is always for a good reason (like she is in the middle of a surgery). I would highly recommend Dr. Franken for all of your OB/GYN needs.