Dr. Mary A McKee Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

1.5

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Mary A McKee?

Not Recommended

I am sure Dr. McKee is very knowledgeable, however, her bedside manner was horrible. She performed a perfunctory examination (I've seen other neurologists to know it was extremely basic) and pronounced that my issue was not neurological within approximately 8 minutes of walking into the examination room. She was quite rude when I asked basic questions regarding my symptoms. I am not arguing her conclusion as I am still in the process of diagnosis, however, I would not recommend her to anyone who does not already have a clear diagnosis with very obvious symptoms (which will be seen in about five minutes of examination). Good luck.