Dr. Mary Ann Murphy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mary Ann Murphy?

Posted on September 8th, 2017

Beyond greatful for meeting this wonderful woman. She is a god send and we look forward to seeing her again.

Posted on February 4th, 2013

This doctor was recommended to us after my 13-year daughter was hospitalized after having a suicidal reaction to Prozac--she was only on it for 6 weeks. Doctor misdiagnosed my daughter as being bi-polar even though her dad and I asserted that we had never seen key symptoms of bi-polar. Doctor gave me literature to read and when I questioned ADD possibility doctor rudely dismissed me. My daughter is not bi-polar, she is very ADD. Medicine this doctor put my daughter on caused permanent side effects. Thankfully we found a competent physician.

Posted on November 12th, 2014