Dr. Mary A Werz Is this you?

2.4

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Mary A Werz?

Tries to Fit You Into Her Mold

I left this Dr's office and sobbed. She focused in on only the things she was interested in (clinical depression, insomnia) and ignored my physical symptoms so she could grill me on my knowledge of dietary choices (weight bias, anyone). When I told her I'd gone from a lifelong habit of 4-5 hours of sleep to being exhausted all of the time, she proclaimed, "No one really needs more than 6 hours, anyway." In her disinterest, she misread my record, spouting off past diagnosis that were incorrect (and upsetting). She scheduled me for a test 4 months down the road, "when we can find some time for you." That test will be cancelled. I wouldn't recommend her to anyone else, why would I subject myself to her lack of care again.

Highly dissatisfied!!!!

Highly dissatisfied! She may be a smart woman but did not have any bedside manner and made me feel like a bad person for having seizures. Very very unhelpful as she would never answer a question I had but was quick to tell me there was a website to research to get my answer.

Negative Experience

I am sure that Dr. Werz is a very smart woman, but she has absolutely no bedside manner or compassion for her patients. She acts too busy to take more than 1 or 2 minutes with her patients and doesn't listen well to issues from her patients. Her diagnosis was so vague that I am currently looking for a second opinion. I do not recommend her to anyone.