Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mary A Papp DO
Dr. Mary A Papp, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Brookfield, WI, with another office in Milwaukee, WI. She has 43 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Papp is affiliated with Waukesha Memorial Hospital, Columbia St Marys Womens Hospital and Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare-St Francis. She speaks English.
Dr. Mary A Papp has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Mary A Papp has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Mary A Papp has the following 15 expertise
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Diseases
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Blood Clot
- Heart Attack
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Heart Block
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Failure
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Papp is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
43 Years Experience
Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1975
Dr. Mary A Papp Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Mary A Papp's office for more information.
16655 W Bluemound Rd Ste 310 Brookfield, WI : (414) 257-1708
5000 W National Ave Milwaukee, WI : (414) 805-6633
More about Dr. Mary A Papp
Dr. Papp has more than 25 years of experience in heart failure management and clinical trials. She believes in a team approach to heart failure, utilizing nurse practitioners, pharmicists and advanced surgical and device therapy.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mary A Papp is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Brookfield, WI.