Dr. Mary Collins Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mary Collins?

Great Clinician But Condescending to Parents

Posted on December 11th, 2013

Dr. Collins has wonderful clinical skills and is totally effective at diagnosing and treating my hildren's medical conditions. This is the primary reason I choose to employ her as my children's pediatrician. Over the last several years, however, I have found her "bedside manner" to be diminishing in quality. She frequently talks over me, makes condescending remarks, and just generally seems hostile towards me for lack of a better word. Once during a particularly difficult recommendation she was making, she refused to answer my questions, got up and walked out citing the need to see other patients despite the fact that she had only been with us for 10 minutes and the office was about to close. I plan to stick it out for my kids sake but really don't enjoy interacting with her anymore which is a shame.

Dr. Collins is a above and beyond doc a great and caring person.

Posted on October 13th, 2012

We are truly blessed to have such a great doctor! She has been caring for my kids the last 13 years!We moved further away from her office when we bought our home so I now drive an hour to see her when we need her. I am happy to do it because she is the absolute best!

Posted on May 24th, 2016