The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mary Daly
Dr. Mary Daly, MD, PHD, FACP is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA. She has 35 years of experience. Her specialties include Medical Oncology. Dr. Daly is affiliated with Jeanes Hospital, Hahnemann University Hospital and Paoli Hospital. Dr. Daly has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Mary Daly has the following 1 specialty
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
Dr. Mary Daly is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.