Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mary J Bailey has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
I chose Dr. Bailey because my friend uses her. She seems really nice always answers your questions. BUT... I went to her when my daughter was seven weeks old told her she had started throwing up all the time were talking projectile vomiting and this was with every bottle. She brushed it off said she had reflux. The condtion worsened she just kept getting worse so she put her on zantac that was no help then she finally switched her formula which didnt help either. im a nurse and and a mother, i knew it was not reflux I continued to tell her it was pyloric stenosis and asked her several times to check her for this. I paged her several times and it took her 6 hours to call back she said to take her to er where we waited for 4 hours without being seen after taking her finally to the er somewhere else the er doc sent her for a ultra sound something she should have done weeks ago she is now 11 weeks and two days old they diag pyloric stenosis and sent us to uk hosp where she was so badly dehy and had lost a lot of weight she's now down to nine pounds. They did corrective surgery and she is now doing well. This a common disease which should have been easily diag or aleast checked for and the onset of the promblem. i would not take my dog to her if i had continued to listen to her there is no doubt she would have died due to dehydration. My daughter is now doing well under the care of another ped please dont use this doc!
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
15 Years Experience
Marshall University Joan C Edwards School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Mary J Bailey accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFamilycare Health Centers, 97 Great Teays Blvd Ste 6, Scott Depot, WV
Dr. Mary J Bailey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scott Depot, WV.