- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mary F Baker-Berzansky MD
Dr. Mary F Baker-Berzansky, MD is a doctor primarily located in Newburyport, MA, with other offices in Newburyport, MA and Haverhill, MA. Their specialties include Gynecology and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
Dr. Mary F Baker-Berzansky has 3 locations
Dr. Mary F Baker-Berzansky has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Mary F Baker-Berzansky has the following 12 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Mary F Baker-Berzansky Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Pathway X Enhanced Ind Direct Access NH
- Anthem Preferred Blue Network - NH
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue Select
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Mary F Baker-Berzansky
Dr. Baker is a graduate of the University of Massachusetts Medical School. She completed her internship and residency training at the University of Massachusetts Medical Center and affiliated hospitals in Worcester, MA. Prior to attending medical school, Dr. Baker earned a bachelor's degree in Biochemistry from Harvard University. Her clinical interests include menopausal challenges, urinary incontinence (bladder control issues), pelvic floor disorders as well as minimally invasive surgery. Dr. Baker is certified by the American Board of OB/GYN and a Fellow of the American College of OB/GYN. She is a member of the AMA, Mass Medical Society and the American Association for Genecologic Laparoscopists.