Have you seen Dr. Mary E Beegle?

Caring, Compassionate, Knowledgeable.

Dr. Beegle is an amazing Psychiatrist. I used to live close to Sedalia, MO, where she primarily practices. When I moved to Kansas City, I have driven an hour and a half to see her. I know that is crazy, but she is just that good. She is worth the drive and I could not recommend a better Psychiatrist.

Making money, couldn't care less about people.

Put me in lockup because the nurse said I had a gun. Which was not true I only said yes on the form because theoretically I had access because my brother has guns. She was new from India and did not realize everyone knows someone with hunting gear. I was forcefully made to go upstairs, remove my shoe laces and belt and stay put until Dr Beetle got there in the morning. They would not let me take any of my meds, lexapro , seroquel, etc. The law is that since she admitted me she must see me within 24 hours of lockup. I had to call in sick. The next night right at 24 she shows up and says they want to make me a ward of the state, all this for anxiety. Thankfully the social worker was as confused by it all as me and came in saying this is a mistake. But it trip my RN mother driving 3 hours to get me out, my mother was outraged. I just wanted out, pets at home and work. I called admin and explained what happened and they cleared all charges financiLly and apologized for her. She is a fool. Glad you left, you're awful. How now so I trust doctors with information? Will I get locked up, she has created quite a trust problem and I order meds off the internet now. I had no idea that medical facilities can just lock up anybody they feel like for 14 hours without any legal reprisal possible. This was almost 10 years ago, I think about hee everyday and how much thatv24 hours locked up cost me, in trust, in realizing its just business to them

The one thing I appreciated about this doctor is that you could really tell that she cared. She took the time to spend with you and discuss issues if there were to be. I would highly recommend her to other patients. I would take her back as a doctor if she was to return to my area in North Dakota.

Dr. Mary E Beegle is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Sedalia, MO.