Dr. Mary F Beirne Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mary F Beirne?

Dr. Beirne is an amazing doctor. She is very easy to talk to about any issues or concerns you may have and is simply one of the most realistic doctors I've ever met. I've been seeing her for about five years and she never fails to impress me with her concern of my well being and her other patients. I would DEFIANTLY recommend her to anyone looking for a psychiatrist.

Greatest doctor I've ever seen

Dr. Beirne is the best doctor i have ever been to concerning my mental health. My previous doctor over medicted me and made me feel like a zombie. Dr beirne makes me feel like a normal person and she makes me feel important. She is an amazing doctor and i recommend her highly.

Best Ever!

Dr. Beirne is very caring and thorough. She is cautious and meticulous with drug programs. She is with you for the long haul. Although she is not currently taking new patients, I would highly recommend Dr. Beirne.

Overprescribes Heavy Medication to Children

I was under Dr. Bierne's care since the age of 12, when my therapist referred me to her. I remember a long wait, filling out a highly generic and impersonal survey, talking to her for five to ten minutes, and leaving with a prescription for Zoloft. I would repeat this procedure (minus the survey) every month for the next 7 years (I am now 19 and seeing a different psychiatrist). During those 7 years, she put me on 60 mg Prozac, 300 mg Wellbutrin, 20 mg Abilify, and (I do not remember the dose) a good amount of Risperdal. I took so many pills every day that I had to keep them all in a 7-day pill organizer.I would not recommend Dr. Bierne to anyone, especially children who are still developing mentally. Her office is covered in prescription drug brand paraphanelia, she is basically a dealer of serotonin syndrome.

Dr. Mary F Beirne is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Manasquan, NJ.