Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mary R Bello has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Adult Medicine
- Adolescent Medicine
- Geriatric Medicine
Showing 5 of 33
I had to wait for over an hour after scheduled time. She seemed to be unhappy about me have googled my symptoms and that I wanted to discuss my options of diagnosis. She never followed up with my diagnostic results and just handed out references to some neuro specialists. A little compassion and empathy is first thing I look for in a family physician. I am looking for alternative.
I went to this doctor for the first time as a new patient looking to have a new doctor as I have recently moved to NJ. I called up and was able to make a quick appointment, two weeks out. When I arrived I checke in filled out all the new patient paperwork. Dr. Bello is the only doctor in the office, an she has many photocopies of articles she has been featured in, so I was feeling hopeful for a great new doctor. After over an hour of waiting to be seen I found Dr. Bello's professionalism and bedside manner to be very poor. She took my temperature in my ear while also shoveing my hair in my ear with te thermometer. She didn't check my throat I had to ask her. Then I have been having abdominal pain and I asked her about it she felt the area and told me to go to my gyno, and that I need to do it quick, and then the next thing I know she walked out of the room without saying I'm all done or goodbye so I stand there thinking that she is coming back, next thing I know she is walking into the room next to me with another patient shuts that door and that's it. I was appalled! I walked out paid my co-pay and went on my way. Such a shame that They waste my time an I didn't even get the attention or answers I was hoping for. Horrible!
Castle Connolly Top Doctors: New York Metro Area (2017)
Castle Connolly Top Doctors: New York Metro Area™ are specialists and primary care physicians who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top physicians in the New York Metro Area who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2013, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
St Josephs Hospital
Dr. Mary R Bello accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBello & Hershman, 400 Franklin Tpke Ste 106, Mahwah, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mary R Bello in this video.
Dr. Mary R Bello is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mahwah, NJ.