Dr. Mary E Bergh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mary E Bergh?

Down To Earth and Compassionate

Relaxed manner puts both by wife and I at ease.

She was rude

She apparently is quite busy because she was rude and dismissive many years ago when I first started having chest pain. Since then they've discovered issues that should have been addressed early on.

Awesome Cardiologist!

I have been seeing Dr Bergh for several years now and love her. She is kind and always has time to listen to what you are saying. I have total confidence in Dr. Bergh and hope I never have to see anyone else.

Excellent Cardiologist

I have been a patient of Dr. Bergh for many years. She is an excellent cardiologist. She is very knowledgeable and always willing to listen. I hold her in the highest regard.

L CLARK

Dr. Bergh minimized my symptoms and was emotionally abusive, making me feel like I was a wimp for seeing a doctor. I ended up going to a different doctor who ordered additional testing and who diagnosed me with heart valve disease. One of her other patients was in the waiting room also and was on her fourth stroke. Isn't she supposed to prevent that from happening or did she minimize that lady's symptoms too? Dr. Bergh seems to have serious emotional problems that are affecting her ability to think clearly and to do her job. She throws temper tantrums, rolls her eyes when patients talk, and is literally the most miserable person I have ever met. If her partners knew how she treated patients, there's no way she'd be allowed to practice there. My family and I now seek treatment elsewhere.

With Dr. Bergh, she always has seemed very nice, but never put me on any heart medications as other heart physicians had done. Only had me on a water pill and it never seemed strong enough. She diagnosed by regurg as mild, even though nurses and other doctors said it was moderate to them. Not the best care.

Dr. Mary E Bergh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lawrenceville, GA.