Dr. Mary Bertrand Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mary Bertrand?

Best Neurologist for Epilepsy

I've had epilepsy since I was a baby and I started seeing Dr. Bertrand when I was in 8th grade. She is at Children's which only serves children until age 18 but Dr. Bertrand allowed me to stay with her until I was 19. She helped so much and was such a caring neurologist. She tried every medication for me, she set up brain surgery, and VNS implant for me which helped somewhat. Although I still have epilepsy and struggles with the disorder, it has improved greatly because of this woman. If you need a great pediatric epileptologist for your child, I highly recommend you see Dr. Bertrand.

Highly Recomend

Dr.Bertrand is very professional and has a very caring bedside manner. She answers all of our questions. We get a feeling of genuine care from Dr.Bertrand, she really cares!