Dr. Mary Beth L Sinchai Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Mary Beth L Sinchai?

I first saw Dr. Sinchai several years ago while she worked with another medical practice. I instantly knew this was the doctor for me....but when I returned, she had moved locations and I was unable to locate her. Thankfully, I just found her and she now has her own practice! I've never been so excited to reconnect with a doctor! She is the ONLY doctor who has ever taken over an hour with me while reviewing my family history as well as my own. She asks and answers questions in a manner that is easy to understand and genuinely CARES...I am no longer a "number" in a doctors office. I am a person with a doctor who cares. Along with Dr. Sinchai, I must add that her assistant, Julie, is just as caring and helpful on all levels. I have already recommended this group to many and I am so lucky to now have Dr. Sinchai in my life

Amazing and caring

When I stepped into her office I was not sure what to expect. Most Doctors look through your files and just spend 15 minutes looking and then send you on your way. Doctor Sinchai is the exception and she really cares enough to take a thorough look at everything. The previos Doctor my wife and I saw was not good at all. She misdiagnosed me as having diabetes and also having high blood pressure. Thankfully Doctor Sinchai caught that mistake and gave me a clean bill of health.

After seeing many other doctors, she figured out what was wrong with me after ordering some blood tests and reviewing my old records. Took the time to explain my problem. Thank goodness i found her! I've recommended her to all my family and friends.

amazing service. follows through. not too proud to refer out when in doubt. best of many in my 60 years.

A doctor who actually cares

I was very impressed with Dr. Sinchai. She was professional, kind and took the time to explain my condition and to answer my questions. I appreciated that she did not use doctor jargon to explain things, which allowed me to better understand what was going on. I really liked that she did not make me feel rushed like other doctors I have been too. I'm so happy to find a doctor who actually cares!

She was obviously very concerned with the proper care of my injury, did what was best for me, and was very knowledgeable about the duration of the time it would take to heal. I was very discourage when she moved out of the area for a better job situation.

Taking over during Dr Shaw's time off,Dr Sinchai was very courteous & very professinal & listened to all of my pertinent past medical history & treated me accordingly !This was my first encounter with Dr Sinchai & i was extremely pleased