Dr. Mary C Bethoney Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mary C Bethoney?

"She was the best doctor ever!"

The whole staff of gals there is awesome. The doctors are compassionate, patient and understanding.

Fantastic!

This was my first pregnancy and felt that Dr.B was very caring and understanding when I would explain some issues I had. I always left her office feeling as tho I had the best doctor on my side. I ended up having some complications towards the end of my pregnancy and Dr. Bethoney went above & beyond to ensure me and my baby stayed healthy! I had a difficult delivery and knowing I had Dr.B there caring for me eased my anxiety a lot! I loved all the staff in her office - thought they were fantastic!

I would look elsewhere

I have been to her only three times and i'm already looking for another practice. All three appointments i have waited well over an hour (2 hours during a miscarriage) after my appointment time and she only spent 5 minutes or less with me. i went for a problem visit a month after my miscarriage and she came in and asked me if i had ever been pregnant...and third time in a year she asked of my marital status which is listed on my patient profile. This practice has been the worst medical experience I've ever had.

Too busy

I was referred to Dr Bethoney for my first pregnancy. My first visit with her was the longest at 20 minutes and she was rushing through all the questions, without taking adequate time to find out my medical profile. I felt that during every visit she would rush and I would basically feel like I had to grab her hand before exits the room. Not a great experience if it's your first pregnancy. Subsequent visits, felt the same. She would forget prior advice on supplements that she had provided me. To be fair I do think Dr bethoney is a competent doctor, however, her inability to build that patient-doctor relationship has led me to leave her practice. Therefore I gave her two stars. Also early on during my pregnancy there was an agreement that her office would forward all blood test results to my PCP, so that my PCP was also aware of any changes to my medication ( which I am on for life). It was four months later that I found that these results had not somehow reached my PCP and so my PCP was clueless about my current dosage. To be fair I do think the staff at my PCP's office could also have been incompetent. Anyhow I have since then moved to a different OB-GYN, and much happier with my visits!

Use at your own risk

Disclaimer - This doctor may be good for others some . I am not liable for anything. This is not an advice for anybody. Unprofessional and overloaded with too much work. Treat pregnant women like animals. Ask her - How many "successful "natural births and c sections she has performed ? Her staff yells and fights with each other.

Great Doc, not great staff

Dr. Bethoney is terrific, but her office staff and nurses do not exactly inspire confidence. The first appointment took over 2 hours because of this!

Dr. Bethoney is a wonderful physician and surgeon who has treated me for several years and delivered two of my children. My pregnancies had some minor complications, and she helped me deal with them appropriately, and she was active in monitoring my condition. As her practice has gotten busier, it feels like she had less time to spend with you, so if you have questions, you better ask them quickly. I've had to ask her numerous questions as she is walking out the door. Also, as her practice has grown, I sometimes feel like she is not really listening to what you are saying, because she sometimes seemed preoccupied with other thoughts. All that said, I plan to stay with her practice. Overall, a really great doctor.

bethaney the best baby doctor

shes great!!!!!shes delivered all my babies (3)of them.....great, comfortable, fun, experience,i felt safe and in good hands as well as the baby of course....hope you have the same wonderful time, thank s

The Best there is!

Dr. Bethoney has really set the bar for all the other OB/GYNs out there. If I ever move, I worry that I won't find a dr to compare with the standard of care I have received with Dr. B. I had a different OB/GYN for my first child. I felt like I hit the jackpot when I met Dr. B. She helped me with pre-conception, pregnancy, and was there for the delivery of my second baby. Dr. B was so caring, knowledgeable, and personable. Its not often that you find a dr. who is top knotch AND has a great personality! She's the total package =)

Great Doctor!

Honestly, the best doctor I have ever been to. Not only did she make herself available in office, but outside the office as well. She shows a genuine concern for her patients which I have never seen in another doctor I have been to.