Dr. Mary Brasch Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mary Brasch?

Posted on August 19th, 2016

Dr Brasch is always kind, patient and gentle. She always takes time with us (as new parents) to explain our baby's developmental milestones, the vaccines, new medical conversations such as importance of tummy time in linguistic development. She's very relatable while still being extremely professional- she's everything I hoped for in a pediatric Doctor and I have already highly recommended her to other new parents in my area. I can't say enough good things about Dr Brasch; I have so much respect for the doctor that she is and the wonderful care she provides.

a Dr that truly cares

Posted on June 23rd, 2016

She was my son's doctor, and I really wish we were still in the area. She really loves what she does and it shows. Very knowledgeable and easy to talk with, truly interested in the well being of her patients.She took the time to make my ultra shy toddler feel more comfortable with being there. I wish all doctors were like her, she's the best!

Posted on July 11th, 2014