Dr. Mary Braun Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mary Braun?

Posted on November 29th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr Braun for several years. She is the most caring physician that I have ever met. She is easy to talk to and seems to genuinly care about each of her patients. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Posted on May 7th, 2012

Dr. Braun is a great listener and does an amazing job following up with her patients. It is very apparent that she cares deeply for them.However, she is a very popular Dr. and it is hard to get an appointment with her because of it. Her office staff is the worst I have ever had to deal with. They forget to record appointments and are rude on the phone. Her nurses have done things like left me waiting for 2 days for a call when I just wanted to know if I should go to the ER for my heart or not (and they were aware of the nature of the call because I called several times).I can honestly say Dr. Braun is probably the best Dr. I have ever had. Despite that I am looking for a new PCP so I do not have to deal with her staff ever again.

Posted on June 7th, 2010

Tells patients that there is nothing the hospital can do about a patients cancer, and she was so sorry to tel him that he had no family present for support she just dropped it on him... when it was totally untrue....Tryed to remove staples with a bent instrument, trainer did a much better job with a new tool...Told patient a very serious procedure by his heart was done wrong and the patient would need to have the process removed and redone/ later apologized for the wrong information....totally unprofessional and constantly had the wrong information, causeing much stress and anxiety on a paitent trying to battle cancer...poor choice of a supposed Doctor....

patient

Posted on January 3rd, 2010

Dr. Mary F. Braun is a very enthusiastic physician,caring, thoughtful and stops at nothing to get healthful results. We so appreciate her enthusiasm and integrity.

Posted on January 5th, 2016