Dr. Mary Bray Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Mary Bray?

Posted on November 27th, 2011

My overall exerience was very positive. Dr. Bray was extremely confident and caring.

Posted on July 29th, 2009

I went to her after it was suggested I see an gyn about some pain I was having. After explaining the symptoms she diagnosed me with endometriosis, which, as far as I understand, you cannot diagnose without a laparoscopy. Then suggested the lupron shot as a treatment. She made it seem as if after the shot I would be cured, and when I went back to her with the same pain months later she just suggested another brith control as she had been doing for the past year. Other notes--Once she didn't read my file before coming into the room and acted as if she was going to give me a pap when I was just there for a check up.-She didn't take me seriously about my pain untill I would start crying.-She was once fourty minutes late for my appointment and then only saw me for ten minutes, half of which she spent getting me samples and talking to me in the hall.

Posted on July 31st, 2015